• Where does information come from and who is behind it?
• Why do people spread disinformation?
• How can you detect fake photos?
• What is metadata and what will it tell you?
• What does every journalist need to understand about algorithms?
• See the newest tools fakers use to alter video and audio.
• How to use polysearch tools to get to the root of an images’ origin.
NOTE: Clicking on the “Register” button will redirect you to the Michigan Association of Broadcasters’ page, as they are hosting this event.