• Where do our biases come from?
• How do we recognize our own biases?
• Eight kinds of biases that can influence our journalism (these don’t make you a bad person, they mean you are normal)
• How biases influence who is in and out of our coverage
• How you can find new voices that will give you new insights, even on deadline
• How biases even show up in our Google searches
• The MOST likely place your biases might show up in a carefully crafted story
NOTE: Clicking on the “Register” button will redirect you to the Michigan Association of Broadcasters’ page, as they are hosting this event.