About Gray Television:
Gray Television is a leading media company that owns and operates high-quality stations in 113 television markets that collectively reach 36 percent of US television households.
We constantly strive for excellence. Through upgrading to the latest technology and seeking new ways to stay on top in our markets, we focus on training and development of the best and brightest employees in the business.
If you are smart, inquisitive, organized, and detail-oriented — we have a great job waiting for you at KMOV in St. Louis — the most-watched station in all of Missouri and Southern Illinois. KMOV is one of the top CBS affiliates in the country, a leader in Market #23, and known for its award-winning news and weather coverage, effective broadcast and digital marketing solutions, and numerous community service projects.
KMOV’s Sales Department is seeking a friendly, positive, self-motivated individual whose primary responsibilities will be to provide a variety of administrative support in the Local Sales Assistant role. You must thrive in a team environment, have a strong work ethic, be detail-oriented, and be able to work independently in a fast-paced work culture. The Local Sales Assistant position is vital in helping the Station’s local partners grow. Be part of a team that strives to exceed our customers’ expectations!
Duties/Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
* Order entry with a high level of accuracy, and revisions in Wide Orbit for broadcast and digital
* High level of data entry in multiple systems
* Contract maintenance and reconciliation
* Working directly with clients and/or Account Executives on makegoods
* Resolving discrepancies
* Campaign pre//post sales maintenance
* Creating and pulling sales reports
* Responding appropriately to incoming calls and emails from clients
* Setting up and pulling reports
* Responding to calls and emails from clients
* High school graduate required, college degree preferred
* Strong organizational and time management skills
* Detail-oriented and dependable to complete tasks as assigned
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Must demonstrate the ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform at a high level in a fast-paced environment
* Proficiency with Wide Orbit Traffic and Media Sales; skilled at Word, Excel & PowerPoint
* Broadcast experience preferred
Gray Television provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Gray Television complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Gray Television expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Gray’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Gray Television encourages all new employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus virus prior to the first workday.
Interested candidates that want to work with a great group of people go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on “apply now”, upload your resume, cover letter, and references.
(Current employees who are interested in this position can apply through the Gray-TV UltiPro self-service portal)
KMOV-TV/Gray Television, Inc. is a drug-free company.
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER