Nexstar Media Group is America’s largest local television and media company with 197 full power stations (including partner stations) in 115 markets addressing 63% of US television households and a growing digital media operation. Nexstar’s platform delivers exceptional local content and network programming to inform and entertain viewers, while providing premium, scalable local advertising opportunities for advertisers and brands across all screens and devices. Learn more at www.Nexstar.tv.
CBS KOLR10 and Fox 49 located in the beautiful Ozarks of Springfield, MO is seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Digital Sales Assistant to support their Sales team. We are looking for a digital minded individual. As a member of digital sales team, the Digital Sales Assistant is responsible for ensuring accuracy and follow-through of orders related to advertising campaigns and assist the Account Executives in building revenue. This individual will play a critical role in supporting campaign setup, management, research, and reporting for the sales team.
• Previous experience in administration or coordinator position.
• Experience in Digital Ad Ops, Ad Tech, Media, or Advertising a plus.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office programs including Outlook, Word, and Excel with advanced knowledge of PowerPoint.
• Bonus if you have experience in Wide Orbit, Nielsen, ComScore, Kantar, Ad Views, and Google Analytics.
• Strong inter-personal skills that include a professional phone etiquette, in-person presence. With clear communication.
• Maintain good working relationships with other departments within the organization, and clients to gather, organize information for presentations.
• Attention to detail, with the willingness to take initiative to problem solve and to work without close supervision and under tight deadlines.
• Adaptable to various sales situations and the ability to help with solutions to client needs.
• Strong data entry and analytical skill, as well as, and understanding of statistics and market research.
• Prioritize and track deliverables, manage project timelines, deadlines, and requests.
Nexstar Media Group (NASDAQ: NXST) is a leading diversified media company that leverages localism to bring new services and value to consumers and advertisers through its traditional media, digital and mobile media platforms. Its wholly owned operating subsidiary, Nexstar Inc., consists of three divisions: Broadcasting, Digital, and Networks. The Broadcasting Division operates, programs, or provides sales and other services to 200 television stations and related digital multicast signals reaching 116 markets or approximately 68% of all U.S. television households (reflecting the FCC’s UHF discount). The division’s portfolio includes primary affiliates of NBC, CBS, ABC, FOX, MyNetworkTV and The CW. The Digital Division operates 122 local websites and 316 mobile apps offering hyper-local content and verticals for consumers and advertisers, allowing audiences to choose where, when and how they access content and creating new revenue opportunities for the company. The Networks Division operates WGN America, a growing national general entertainment cable network and the home of NewsNation, multicast network Antenna TV, and WGN Radio in Chicago. Nexstar also owns a 31.3% ownership stake in TV Food Network, a top tier cable asset. For more information, please visit www.nexstar.tv.
Job Req #:
EEO Statement: Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled