FOX23 (KBSI) & MY49 (WDKA) in Cape Girardeau, MO is looking for a Promotions Producer.
Qualified candidates will need to show proven experience:
• Demonstrating a high degree of ability multi-tasking; handling assigned projects with minimal supervision; basic editing abilities in Adobe Premiere Pro;
The Promotions Producer reports to the head of Marketing, assisting with administrative functions of the department such as: preparing broadcast traffic logs with promotional material; preparing promo material from network and syndicators for air; assisting with the development of social media content; and maintaining PSA list for air.
Successful candidate will also possess the ability to contribute creative ideas for station and sales promotions, develop on-air promotion campaigns, and learn the priorities and methodologies related to Nielsen and comScore analysis systems for managing promotion efforts.
Skills and Requirements:
• Must demonstrate history of self-starting and the ability to perform most day-to-day tasks with minimal supervision
• Ability to edit in Adobe Premiere Pro required; a solid knowledge of the full Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, After Effects) will be preferable
• Experience in advertising or promotions environment helpful
• Must have a valid driver’s license and good driving record
• Bachelor’s degree preferred in Communications/Film or related field
Standard Media Group-SMG is an innovative media company serving our communities through breaking news, impactful investigative reporting, and innovative multi-screen marketing services.
Standard Media Group-SMG is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please send resume and cover letter stating referral source to: email@example.com
Please denote how you became aware of this position in your response. No phone calls please.
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER