If you have a detailed eye and enjoy working in a team environment, this job is for you. The Illinois Broadcasters Association 2021 Station of the Year is looking for a Digital Sales Coordinator to help support our TV and Radio company’s digital sales efforts.
Primary job duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Digital order entry
* Post-order ad insertion
* Update and monitor digital creative
* Organize and deliver monthly reports
* Monitoring digital campaigns
– Experience in a PC based environment using Microsoft products – Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
– The ideal applicant must be detail-oriented, very organized and able to multi-task.
– Strong data entry skills are essential.
– Our Digital Sales Coordinator must have good communications skills and work well with the stations’ sellers.
– Media experience not required.
– Digital experience preferred but not required.
– Must be personable, enthusiastic and want to work for a good company.
We’re looking for someone who is great at organizing and multi-tasking, with strong communication skills that will come in to play when dealing with clients and colleagues. You must demonstrate significant experience and proficiency with computers and be able to follow through.
https://gray.tv/careers#currentopening, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on “apply now” , upload your resume, cover letter and references.
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER