KMOV-TV has an immediate opening for a per diem photographer/editor. This is a part-time position averaging 16-24 hours per week. Must have the ability to work various shifts.
KMOV’s Photographer/Editor shoots and edits video of various news events, and is responsible for capturing the visuals of news stories and editing all forms of media for our daily news broadcasts. The Photographer shoots in a compelling and brand-focused way to attract the largest audience to the Station’s newscasts. Must be able to operate high tech multimedia equipment including ENG vehicles.
If you are creative, smart, inquisitive, organized and passionate — we have a great job waiting for you at KMOV in St. Louis — the most watched station in all of Missouri and Southern Illinois. KMOV is one of the top CBS affiliates in the country, a leader in Market #24, and known for its award winning news and weather coverage, numerous community service projects, and effective broadcast and digital marketing solutions.
– Associates of Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Film or Communications
– Minimum two years experience as a Photographer at a TV station.
– Experience with Edius, Avid, i-news, ENPS, and internet production tools.
– Strong editing and shooting skills, along with good news gathering skills.
– Excellent communication skills and the ability to thrive in a fast paced newsroom environment.
– Ability to work well with others in a team-oriented environment
– Self-starter with the ability to follow through on projects until completion.
– Attention to detail, along with the ability to work effectively under tight deadlines
– Must possess a valid CT driver’s license with good driving record Flexible scheduling, as this is a part-time position.
– Non-linear and ENG experience is preferred.
– Two+ years of photography/editing experience is preferred.
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER