Eagle Communications seeks an experienced self-motivated sales professional to join our team in the management and implementation of digital and video sales. Along with digital and video solutions, this position includes sales and development of advertising and marketing campaigns to new and existing radio clients. With an emphasis on digital sales, this position will use a wide variety of Eagle’s products to service a list of clients and to manage existing client campaigns and increase their digital sales efforts.
The ideal candidate must be self-motivated with cold calling/prospecting experience, a proven ability to negotiate and close with a high level of success and must easily build relationships. Excellent written and oral communication skills are a must plus the individual must possess the ability to multi-task with a high degree of time management and organizational skills.
Compensation is commensurate with experience along with a competitive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), paid vacation and Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Become proficient in Eagle digital products suite
• “Team sell” with other Eagle Account Managers, as needed
• Develop and grow relationships.
• Creative and problem-solving mindset
• Develop new accounts using traditional, video, and digital concepts.
• Develop customized presentations for new and existing accounts.
• Achieve sales goals as defined by management.
• Focus on conducting outside sales, specifically face-to-face appointments with decision makers obtained through cold calling, cold prospecting as well as presenting to existing clients.
• Create and implement custom marketing solutions.
• Outside and media sales experience preferred.
• Google and Microsoft Advertising certifications a plus, but not initially required.
• Basic proficiency of MS Office (Outlook, Word, and Excel) required.
This position reports to our General Manager and works with clients in St Joseph and the surrounding area.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. The selected candidate will be required to pass a criminal history background check and motor vehicle check.
Eagle Communications is an Employee- Owned company and an EEO employer.a