PURPOSE: To increase company revenue and business development by selling special events via telephone to current and new clients; in addition to, generating leads for Marketing Advisors. (MA)
• An Associate’s Degree or equivalent experience in related job responsibilities. Additional education and/or experience can be substituted for the other as deemed appropriate by the Owner/Managing Partners.
Base salary plus commission
Sales Experience a plus, but not required.
Data Entry and Customer Service.
• Make a minimum of 50 completed calls per day selling sponsorships to current and new clients. Including but not limited to: annual special events, local High Schools state games, job fairs, community broadcasts, etc.
• Meet and exceed monthly sales goals.
• Attend weekly sales meetings.
• Attend live broadcasts when needed.
• Order Entry
• Perform other duties as assigned by the Owner/Managing Partner.
• Strong communication, written and organizational skills.
• The ability to manage time effectively, work independently and be self-disciplined.
• Demonstrate the ability to be a team player.
• Demonstrate a positive attitude.
• Typical office setting
• Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
• Walk up and down stairs.
• Drive a vehicle.
Send your professional resume complete with reference to: JOBS@b104fm.com
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER