KSDK-TV, a TEGNA owned company and NBC affiliate, is celebrating 75 years of being focused on Saint Louis. We’re looking for an elite Account Executive to lead us into the next 75 years.
In this role you will develop relationships and revenue around our core products like 5 On Your Side newscasts, NFL Sunday Night Football, The Today Show, Big 10 football and Show-Me Saint Louis as well as the leading streaming TV advertising platform in the world – PREMION – which is majority owned by TEGNA.
• You are in control of your paycheck with a base salary plus monthly commissions
• KSDK has an amazing track record of helping leaders achieve their career goals
• A hybrid work environment where you can work where and how it fits your life best
• Award winning PREMION streaming TV solution (Google PREMION for more information about the product you’d be selling and the awards we’ve won)
• Offer client partners the leading live NBC Sports portfolio including the NFL, Olympics ’24 in Paris, Big 10, NASCAR, PGA Tour, Notre Dame, Premier League, IndyCar, US Open, French Open, British Open, The Triple Crown (Kentucky Derby, Preakness, Belmont Stakes), Tour de France, USFL, National Dog Show… and more!
• The news anchors & weather team you know and love in St. Louis
• A current list of advertisers that are thriving and ready to continue to grow
What We Offer:
• Winning, inclusive, collaborative and fun culture
• Base + Uncapped Commissions
• Growth opportunities
• 401k Plan + Match
• Free therapy sessions per year for mental health awareness
• Paid parental leave
• And more generous benefits!
• A strong passion for CONNECTING and PROSPECTING with new potential and existing accounts to generate meaningful business conversations and relationships
• An eagerness to learn TEGNA’s top-notch and innovative advertising product suite
• An entrepreneurial mindset: takes initiatives, exceeds goals, and deliver results
• Strong communication skills with the ability to own a room and shine in front of clients
• Ability to thrive in an ever-evolving media and work landscape
• 2 Years of business to business sales experience
What You’ll Do:
• Consistently prospect for new revenue opportunities using client and category insights from extensive resource library.
• Create custom solutions-driven campaigns that meet client needs across multiple media platforms including broadcast, digital and Streaming (OTT)
• Grow and expand current customers advertising campaigns by building the relationship and understanding their business needs.
• Establish strong relationships with internal team members by providing account management team with clear and concise direction for successful execution of campaigns
• Make decisions and solve problems independently to support customer needs
Rarely: less than 10%
Work Environment Set:
Office: normally performed in a typical interior/office environment
Physical Demands Set:
Sedentary work: Involves sitting most of the time; walking, lifting, bending, standing, etc.
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. With 63 television stations in 51 U.S. markets, TEGNA is the largest owner of top 4 network affiliates in the top 25 markets among independent station groups, reaching approximately 39 percent of all television households nationwide. TEGNA also owns leading multicast networks True Crime Network and Quest. TEGNA Marketing Solutions (TMS) offers innovative solutions to help businesses reach consumers across television, digital and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, including Premion, TEGNA’s OTT advertising service. For more information, visit www.TEGNA.com.
TEGNA requires all employees to be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information. TEGNA complies with all applicable laws related to accommodations.
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER