KSDK-TV, a TEGNA owned company and NBC affiliate, is celebrating 75 years of being focused on Saint Louis. We’re looking for our next Account Manager to lead us into the next 75 years.
In this role you will work with a team of Account Executives around our core products like 5 On Your Side newscasts, NFL Sunday Night Football, The Today Show and Show-Me Saint Louis as well as the leading streaming TV advertising platform in the world – PREMION – which is majority owned by TEGNA. You will help our client partners get their message out to St. Louis and beyond.
• Be the lead point of contact for clients for assigned Account Executives on all fulfillment and communicate directly with clients to answer questions and fulfill client requests.
• Daily interaction with existing agency and direct client business maintaining strong and positive relationships; this responsibility includes maintenance of client schedules on television in addition to implementation of special projects and promotions.
• Works in tandem with AE and other members within the building to develop sales presentations including PowerPoint and other software.
• Assists designated Account Executives with maintenance of contracts, generating avails, traffic, make-goods, collections and overall customer service.
• Checks for accuracy on all paperwork and confirms orders are input correctly.
• Assist coordinating cash-in-advance payments and work with TEGNA credit to reconcile payment discrepancies.
• Weekly tracking of client audience delivery (posting) using Nielsen & comScore ratings.
• Provide quarterly Proof of Performance recap to the client/agency. To include standard campaign recaps along with Attribution reporting for participating clients.
• Coordinates with sales assistant to set up new customer accounts, contracts, order entry and revisions.
• Attends sales meetings and training to obtain sales, product and process information and keep abreast of company products and services to articulate to client, when appropriate.
• Partners with designated Account Executives in the development of new/incremental revenue.
• Comfortable with online programs, CRMs and the Microsoft Office suite of products.
• Self-motivation and willingness to work as a team player are essential attributes.
• Creativity, flexibility, and ability to change with our industry.
• Able to make decisions and solve problems independently to support the customer.
Travel: Rarely: less than 10%
Work Environment Set: Office: normally performed in a typical interior/office environment
Physical Demands Set: Sedentary work: Involves sitting most of the time; walking, lifting, bending, standing, etc.
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. With 63 television stations in 51 U.S. markets, TEGNA is the largest owner of top 4 network affiliates in the top 25 markets among independent station groups, reaching approximately 39 percent of all television households nationwide. TEGNA also owns leading multicast networks True Crime Network and Quest. TEGNA Marketing Solutions (TMS) offers innovative solutions to help businesses reach consumers across television, digital and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, including Premion, TEGNA’s OTT advertising service. For more information, visit www.TEGNA.com.
TEGNA requires all employees to be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information. TEGNA complies with all applicable laws related to accommodations.
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER