KRCG CBS13 and KDNL ABC30 are seeking an eager, energetic, hard working Human Resources Coordinator with a vision to be part of a HR team that strives to deliver the best HR Customer Service across all business units in St. Louis, Columbia, and Jefferson City, MO.
While no day will be exactly the same, you get to have your hands in a variety of HR/Business functions (including but not limited to):
• Customer Service – Providing top notch HR customer service by carrying out various Human Resources programs and procedures for all company employees
• Benefits Administration – Leave management, open enrollment, audit reporting, and employee education and communication
• Onboarding – Welcome new employees by conducting new hire orientations and assisting managers with onboarding
• Training and Development – Help us be better by assisting in company training efforts
• Terminations – Assist with off-boarding processing
• Unemployment Claims – Assist in providing information related to unemployment claims
• Employee Records – Maintain confidential, personnel and other HR records for all employees
• Assist leadership with routine financial reporting
• Process (& occasionally problem-solve) the teams’ biweekly payroll
• Provide support as requested by the station’s Business Manager
• Perform other related duties/projects as required and assigned
What do we need from you?
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field(s)
• Minimum of 1-2 years of Human Resources experience
• An eagerness to learn new skills and advance your HR career
• Love working with a team but can keep yourself busy and prioritize your own time and projects
• A focus and passion for delivering great customer service to various levels of management and employees
• A self-starter with a high level of attention to detail and strong analytical, problem solving, organization and multi-tasking skills
• Ability to maintain strict confidentiality in HR and accounting related matters
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Solid experience with Microsoft Office is expected
• On the job experience with HR tasks including payroll and/or General Ledger (GL), or Accounting related duties
• Previous experience working with a range of experience levels (i.e., you might have worked across a few departments to complete a project, or two…)
• Previous experience in a role charged with the responsibility of payroll, human resources, personnel & employment matters)
• Experience with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems (e.g., Oracle, SAP)
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We’re at the forefront of NextGen technology, enabling innovative new ways to engage with broadcast content like never before. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our team!
About the Team:
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open-door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let’s talk.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!