Join our exciting properties, the home of NFL, NASCAR, MLB (GO CARDINALS) and the World Series! With one of the world’s most recognized brands, our FOX Prime is the home to #1 scripted and reality shows, plus we carry the #1 and #2 shows in syndication. If you can sell TV, we have the best TV there is!
Are you a highly self-motivated, experienced salesperson, with a genuine burning desire for exceeding sales goals? If yes, there is a great opportunity with enormous potential to achieve high level success, and as a result, lead to excellent financial rewards. Standard Media/FOX23/My49 in Cape Girardeau is hiring a Multi-Media Sales Consultant who will become a trusted advisor to local businesses, helping them grow through the sale of multi-platform broadcast and digital media advertising solutions.
You will be supported and supervised by our Director of Sales who is extremely passionate to help you achieve great success in your position. In addition, you get to work and interact with some amazing talented people who know how to come together, help each other, socialize, and celebrate wins. Also, the diversity and competitive challenges within multiple media sales categories means there is never a dull day.
• College Degree.
• Preferred sales experience in broadcast media.
• Creativity, flexibility, and ability to adapt to change.
• Communicates effectively with external clients and internal personnel, and strong organizational skills.
• High energy, self-motivated and committed to continual learning and growth.
• Ability to work effectively and independently as part of a team.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, NSI, ComScore, Wide Orbit and Matrix
• Valid driver’s license with an excellent driving history, as well as reliable transportation and proof of insurance.
• Create a strategic business plan with your manager to achieve total revenue goals.
• Develop multimedia advertising solutions for new clients that deliver results to their customers.
• Effectively negotiates with customers.
• Always maintain an acceptable pipeline as designated by management.
• Develop new/incremental revenue through consistent and creative prospecting.
• To craft a story around customer insights that clients can relate to.
• Service and grow an existing list of accounts.
• Collaborate with Sales Assistants to provide timely schedule maintenance including accuracy of orders, make-goods, posts, and accurate traffic instructions.
• Responsible for all aspects of maintaining CRM software.
• Responsible for using all station provided sales tools & software, including Kantar, NSI, the station’s digital product suite including KBSI23.COM, all mobile platforms, extended reach, and E-Mail marketing.
Standard Media Group-SMG is an innovative media company serving our communities through breaking news, impactful investigative reporting, and innovative multi-screen marketing services.
Please send resume and cover letter stating referral source to: email@example.com
Please denote how you became aware of this position in your response.
No phone calls please.
Standard Media Group-SMG, FOX23/My49-Paducah Television Operations LLC is an equal opportunity employer.