We’re looking for the next generation Executive Director/President/CEO to lead the Missouri Broadcasters Association.
The MBA is a trade association that represents 350+ over-the-air broadcast radio and television stations in Missouri.
The organization has three major areas of emphasis:
- Representing member’s points of view in the legislative and regulatory process of state and federal government.
- Serving as a resource for training, revenue expansion, cost containment and information on governmental policies that impact members.
- Encouraging the highest standards of broadcasting by recognizing and sharing examples of excellence and achievement.
- Experienced in leading successful organizations including a history of managing, training and motivating staff.
- A team player that is able and willing to do all tasks involved in operating a small office.
- An entrepreneurial focus.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A collaborator.
- Able to adapt quickly to an ever changing broadcast industry in order to support member stations as needed.
- A seasoned broadcast industry executive with ten or more years of experience.
- Marketing/sales skills.
- Willing to travel and/or relocate to Columbia/Jefferson City (Mid-Missouri) area.
- Other trade association management considered.
Complete job description available upon request.
The Missouri Broadcasters Association is an Equal Opportunity Employer.