WDAF-TV/FOX4, the #1 station in Kansas City, is looking for a Promotions Producer to join the Creative Marketing team. Our ideal candidate is a bright, motivated team player with a sharp eye for detail and a passion for creativity and innovation. If you can write attention-grabbing copy and edit compelling visuals into effective promotional spots, we want you to apply. Be a part of something big, in a town that thrives and a station that is working for the community.
As part of the creative marketing team, you’ll:
• Attend weekly marketing meetings.
• Write, produce, shoot, and edit highly produced targeted special reports and news topicals.
• Coordinate graphic production with our design team as needed.
• Be a part of a team developing image campaigns for Kansas City’s most watch team, as well as segments for the lifestyle show, Great Day KC.
• Produce, edit, and create video elements for air, web, and social media.
• Perform other responsibilities and tasks as assigned.
• Please send us your best work and resume today!
• Minimum 3 years of on-air promotion experience as a writer/producer/editor for a local station or cable network working in a news environment
• Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
• Ability to work efficiently under pressure to meet tight deadlines daily.
• Strong desire to learn new skills and be an innovator.
• Can work independently or as a member of a team.
• Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
• Practical experience with filming on DSLR, Adobe Premiere, After Effects, and Photoshop.
Job Req #:
Other opportunities with Nexstar:
***** EOE/MINORITIES/FEMALES/VETERANS/DISABLED *****