Are you detail oriented and enjoy supporting both clients and your fellow coworkers? Would you like to have a vested interest in your company where you will see your efforts benefit the company and the community? If so, we are looking for you at P1 Learning!
P1 Learning is 100% employee-owned and we are hiring for a full-time Customer Service Coordinator / Administrative Assistant. This person would be instrumental in supporting P1 Learning customers through an excellent level of customer service while also collaborating with our existing team members. You’ll always be on the lookout for new opportunities to support their needs, help them grow their business, and of course grow our business in the process.
Compensation is commensurate with experience along with a competitive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), paid vacation and Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
• Answer email and phone correspondence, and requests for information.
• Identify customer/user pain points and needs.
• Suggest curriculum and build custom learning experiences.
• Connect the customer’s needs to existing P1 Learning courseware/services.
• Provide and maintain a superior service experience.
• Maintain collaborative relationships with managers and employees.
• Compose and/or prepare correspondence.
• Recommend and initiate process improvements.
• Manage and update electronic filing systems, records, and reports through CRM.
• Conduct research, compile data, and/or collect and analyze content usage information.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated; customer focused and demonstrates a commitment to success through an ability to listen and understand the customer’s needs and have the following:
• High attention to detail with superb written, organizational, presentation, and time management skills.
• Ability to multi-task with both client requests and internal initiatives.
• Ability to communicate effectively via the phone, email and other web-based tools.
• Experience in the eLearning or human resource industry is a plus.
• Excellent computer skills with the Microsoft Suite and knowledge of a CRM.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. P1 Learning, a subsidiary of Eagle Communications, is an Employee-Owned company and an EEO employer. The selected candidate will be required to pass a criminal history background check and motor vehicle check.
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER