KSDK-TV, a TEGNA owned company and NBC affiliate, is celebrating 75 years of being focused on Saint Louis. We’re looking for our next Account Executive to lead us into the next 75 years.
In this role you will develop relationships and revenue around our core products like 5 On Your Side newscasts, NFL Sunday Night Football, The Today Show and Show-Me Saint Louis as well as the leading streaming TV advertising platform in the world – PREMION – which is majority owned by TEGNA. You will also be responsible for a current list of advertisers that have room to grow.
This position offers an elite compensation plan based on a salary, commission and bonus structure limited only by your sales skills.
In this role you will:
• Be an expert in our products and services in order to be a reliable advisor to our client partners
• Create marketing plans that drive new business and leads to our client partners
• Posses an understanding of the St. Louis and bi-state business climate and advance KSDK sales interests with appropriate groups
• Be a leader in the ongoing evolution of streaming TV and an advocate for PREMION in the St. Louis marketplace
• Effectively negotiate deals with current and new client partners
• Collaborate with your account manager to create market-leading attribution reporting to demonstrate proof of performance
• Communicate effectively through our CRM and management team the progress you’re making towards monthly, quarterly and annual goals
• Be a great teammate and lead with a positive attitude
• Feel comfortable in an ever-evolving media and work landscape
• Sales and business development experience
• Travel: Rarely: less than 10%
• Work Environment Set: Office: normally performed in a typical interior/office environment
• Physical Demands Set: Sedentary work: Involves sitting most of the time; walking, lifting, bending, standing, etc.
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. With 63 television stations in 51 U.S. markets, TEGNA is the largest owner of top 4 network affiliates in the top 25 markets among independent station groups, reaching approximately 39 percent of all television households nationwide. TEGNA also owns leading multicast networks True Crime Network and Quest. TEGNA Marketing Solutions (TMS) offers innovative solutions to help businesses reach consumers across television, digital and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, including Premion, TEGNA’s OTT advertising service. For more information, visit www.TEGNA.com.
TEGNA requires all employees to be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information. TEGNA complies with all applicable laws related to accommodations.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.