KMIZ-TV in Columbia/Jefferson City has an immediate opening for a Digital Development & Strategy Coordinator (Digital Coordinator). The Digital Coordinator is an important role and works alongside our team of account executives to create full-service marketing plans that tell a business’ story and helps those businesses grow.
Times are changing in the professional world and this role is essential in successfully navigating that transition. You’ll be learning what the community’s leading businesses need, mapping out strategies for them and creating content and campaigns. You’ll then have the satisfaction of sitting back and watching your hard work make a positive impact. And it all happens with a family-owned company where things are friendly and flexible and your training and development are critical.
Responsibilities for this position include:
• Creating and brainstorming unique and persuasive digital ad messages for clients
• Developing digital ad campaigns for multi-platforms
• Strategizing, coordinating, and managing clients’ ad campaigns
• Coaching and educating internal staff and clients on new and existing digital products
• Reaching digital sales goals through developing new business and growing current business
The ideal candidate will possess most of the following:
• Consultative sales experience, advertising sales, media sales experience
• Excellent organizational and communications skills
• Basic knowledge of computer programming
• Professional demeanor and attitude
• Willingness to conduct sales calls and be available to account executives
• College degree (preferred but not required)
• A valid Missouri driver’s license or the ability to obtain one is required
NPG of Missouri, LLC offers a competitive compensation package, extensive training, medical/dental insurance and paid time off.
Applicants must provide a cover letter and resume when applying.
NPG of Missouri, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Posting closes when position is filled