KMOV-TV has an immediate opening for a Part-Time Photographer/Editor.
KMOV’s Photographer/Editor shoots and edits video of various news events, and is responsible for capturing the visuals of news stories and editing all forms of media for our daily news broadcasts. The Photographer shoots in a compelling and brand-focused way to attract the largest audience to the Station’s newscasts. Must be able to operate high tech multimedia equipment including ENG vehicles.
We are looking for an experienced photographer/editor who is a creative storyteller that understand the importance of good visuals in a newscast. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and energized and thrive in a competitive news market.
– Associates of Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Film or Communications
– Minimum two years experience as a Photographer at a TV station.
– Experience with Edius, Avid, i-news, internet production tools
– Strong editing and shooting skills, along with good news gathering skills
– Excellent communication skills and the ability to thrive in a fast paced newsroom environment
– Ability to work well with others in a team-oriented environment
– Self-starter with the ability to follow through on projects until completion.
– Attention to detail, along with the ability to work effectively under tight deadlines
– Must possess a valid CT driver’s license with good driving record
– Flexible scheduling, as this is a part-time position.
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER