The Sports Reporter position will produce and report/anchor your content. Must be knowledgeable and active in the St. Louis sports scene, and able to post content and updates to KMOV.com, Facebook, and Twitter. Must have flexibility with scheduling due to the ever changing nature of sports journalism.
* Four year college degree in Journalism or Communications, or related field.
* Minimum 2 years experience as a sports reporter for a commercial /public television station in a mid to large market.
* Excellent knowledge of the professional and college sports teams in the market is required.
* Must be organized, energetic, and a team player.
* Must be flexible with scheduling due to the ever changing nature of sports journalism.
* Skilled communicator that can connect with a diverse audience.
* Must be able to assimilate information quickly and be able to compile and summarize that information into a clear, concise, and understandable presentation.
* Knows how to blend words and video into informative and interesting television news stories.
This position requires an individual capable of doing it all. The Sports Reporter will produce and report/anchor your content. Must be active and knowledgeable of social media with the expectation that content will be updated on KMOV.com, Facebook, and Twitter. The Sports Reporter will perform work for all media platforms and initiatives, including on-air, web, digital, and social media.
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER