If you are creative, smart, inquisitive, organized and passionate — we have a great job waiting for you at KMOV in St. Louis, Market #23! KMOV is the most watched station in all of Missouri and Southern Illinois, as well as one of the top CBS affiliates in the country and a leader in the St. Louis market. We are known for our award winning news and weather coverage, numerous community service projects, effective broadcast and digital marketing solutions, and creative marketing.
The Senior Graphic Artist is a key player on an award winning creative team at KMOV. The Sr. Graphics Artist oversees and maintains all aspects of the graphics systems used for KMOV-TV daily newscasts and promotions. This position will manage the Station “look” on-air, online, and all other facets of Station “look” and branding from studio set to station letterhead. Works hand in hand with the Creative Services Director to maintain a culture of innovation and teamwork.
Oversees the graphic design production schedule and manages the graphics system for the Station. Creates newscast graphics, graphics for Station promotions, and supports other departments at the Station. Actively involved in the design production and animation for a wide range of stylized graphics. Key collaborator with other departments such as Engineering, Production, and Promotions. This position will primarily focus on marketing and branding, in addition to design for newscasts.
– Must be an expert in After Effects, Illustrator, animation and typography
– Bachelors degree in design or related field
– Minimum five years experience as a designer and computer motion graphic artist
– Creative experience in a broadcast/production television environment required
– Excellent communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
– Strong design skills
– Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and to meet deadlines.
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER