KTVO is looking for an Multimedia Journalist. Your responsibilities as an MMJ will include reporting, shooting and editing news stories, enterprising story ideas, developing contacts, as well as other responsibilities as assigned. You will be expected to produce daily content on a variety of platforms including the internet, social networking sites and mobile, in addition to television.
Skills and Experience:
• Sharp news judgment
• The ability to tell a story with video and pictures
• Excellent technical skills
• The ability to work well independently
• Must have and maintain a valid license and a good driving record
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in journalism or related field preferred
• Experience with live shots is preferred
• Experience with Live-U is a plus
While applying online, please include a link to your online demo reel
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!