Zimmer Communications in Springfield Missouri is looking for a morning show co-host personality for 98.7 The Dove, our adult contemporary station. You’ll work alongside heritage market vet Kevin Howard.
Some recent employees of ours have gone on to work for places like E! News, ESPN, TMZ, NBC Sports, Yahoo Sports, Sirius/XM and/or got jobs in cities like St. Louis, Kansas City, Miami, Raleigh, Indianapolis, New York, Los Angeles, Bristol, and Houston.
The right person will understand the difference between doing a shift and an engaging show. An ideal candidate would be great with phone interaction, tuned into pop culture/artist news, and local info.
Sure, we are looking for SOME experience with music scheduling, blogging, video, and social media/digital. However, enthusiasm and the desire to learn, contribute and win are more important.
What We Offer:
• Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance package
• 401K with company match
• Vacation & Holidays
Who We Are:
We’re a Missouri-based, family-owned company with 13 radio stations, three magazines, and growing Digital and Events departments.
Our Core Values:
• PASSION – A passion for helping others and ourselves achieve success.
• RESPECT – Respect the time, talent and contribution of every individual.
• CONTINUAL IMPROVEMENT- Be committed to continually improve professionally and personally.
• FUN – Life’s too short for anything else.
• LEADERSHIP – To rally teams toward achieving common objectives.
• OPENNESS – Always know where you stand. Never be afraid to share information.
• OWNERSHIP – Trust yourself and others to act quickly and independently. Take accountability for your actions.
• HUMILITY – Those who achieve the most brag the least.
Email your resume, mp3, social sites and anything else you feel we need to know about you to RadioJobs@ZRGmail.com.
No phone calls, please.
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER