WGEM has a job opportunity for a Full Time Master control room hub operator. In this position you will be responsible for the control and monitoring of multiple TV stations.
In this role you will be responsible for preparation and quality control of on-air content. You will be working with the latest technology in Master Control automation equipment.
Preferred qualifications include:
· Proficient with Windows based computer operation and windows based programs.
· Multi-tasker, able to work in a fast-paced environment.
· Ability to problem-solve.
· Attention to detail and accuracy skills.
WGEM offers a competitive salary and benefits.
· Previous master control or Hub operation experience is desired but not necessary.
· Must have a willingness to learn.
· Solid computer background and technical abilities is a must.
· Must be able to multi-task and have attention to detail.
Interested candidates should send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER