FCC Releases March Open Meeting Tentative Agenda
On February 23, 2022, the FCC released the Tentative Agenda for the March Open Meeting, scheduled for March 16, 2022 at 10:30 AM. The following items are tentatively scheduled for Commission consideration:
- Preventing Digital Discrimination – The Commission will consider a Notice of Inquiry that would commence a proceeding to prevent and eliminate digital discrimination and ensure that all people of the United States benefit from equal access to broadband internet access service, consistent with Congress’s direction in the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act. (GN Docket No. 22-69) (FACT SHEET)
- Resolving Pole Replacement Disputes – The Commission will consider a Second Further Notice of Proposed Rulemaking that would seek comment on questions concerning the allocation of pole replacement costs between utilities and attachers and ways to expedite the resolution of pole replacement disputes. (WC Docket No. 17-84) (FACT SHEET)
- Selecting Final Round of Applicants for Connected Care Pilot Program – The Commission will consider a Public Notice announcing the fourth and final round of selections for the Commission’s Connected Care Pilot Program to provide Universal Service Fund support for health care providers making connected care services available directly to patients. (WC Docket No. 18-213) (FACT SHEET)
- Restricted Adjudicatory Matter – The Commission will consider a restricted adjudicatory matter.
- National Security Matter – The Commission will consider a national security matter.
Chairwoman Rosenworcel also released a blog post on the upcoming meeting.
Please Contact Us if you have any questions.