Make plans RIGHT NOW to attend the
2023 MBA Convention, June 2nd and 3rd!
- Your MO-PEP participation allows us to bring you one of the best and most affordable broadcast-related conventions in the country. You only pay for hotel rooms and meals!
- Survey says: “middle of the state!” We’ll be at Margaritaville at the Lake of the Ozarks, so your sales team can drive in the for the day Friday!
- Hotel prices are lower at this venue (MBA block price is $146/room + tax), AND the resort fee is only $5!
- Celebrate the hard work of your team by taking home an MBA Award. By the way, we’re expanding the Station of the Year Award. Now we’ll have TV and radio winners for each market size!
- Expert trainers, and more sessions and topics covered for programmers, production/promotion, news, sales, and management.
- The MBA Awards Banquet will start and end earlier, per members’ requests. So you can party longer or get to bed sooner! 😉
- Separating the Hall of Fame Banquet was a huge success, so we’re doing it again! We’ll announce the inductees in December.
- 2023 marks our 75th Anniversary! Come celebrate this milestone with us!
- Network with peers. Here’s what one member said about the 2022 Convention: “The broadcast family atmosphere is such a big part of the conference… The family feeling that exists takes this conference to an entirely new level.”
- We’re saying goodbye to our beloved President Mark Gordon. Come wish him well!
Do you have questions about the convention? Contact Terry Harper: email@example.com or call (573) 636-6692.